(coming in 2014/15)The Virtual Classroom will be open 24/7, so you and your child can access your curriculum lessons any time of day. Once you purchase a module, you have the option of choosing whether you want to have immediate access to all the lessons, or have each lesson/component delivered at 7-day or 14-day intervals, or make the delivery of the next component contingent upon your child passing an assessment on the current component. Components are delivered to your child’s own classroom that is accessed by you or your child through a username and password that is set up after you purchase a module.
- When you enter the classroom, you will see areas of text, a video, questions, and a correspondence section. Each lesson contains the following:
- A 10-15 minute video with master teacher Carol Aubrey, the creator of Incite to Write. She is often assisted by students of different ages who model and demonstrate the lesson plan;
- Downloadable worksheets, activities and assessments;
- Questions for student to answer online;
- An interactive area where student and tutor can correspond and correct work.
Stay tuned as this new, online version of Incite to Write develops!