PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU MUST PURCHASE MODULE I BEFORE PURCHASING THIS MODULE.
Does grammar have to be boring? NO! Grammar is a wonderful tool. Its sole purpose is to organize and bring into clarity all the brilliant thoughts that go on in our incredibly active minds! Grammar is a friend, and learning the rules of grammar will help you in both your thinking and writing.
In this module, students learn the basics of grammar including:
- a fun strategy that breaks the habit of beginning sentences with And, So, But, and Then
- fun ways to use adjectives as a springboard into creating stories and adding descriptive details
- How to identify subject and predicate and create simple sentences
- how to use prepositions and vary sentence structure
- how to create compound sentences
- how to create complex sentences using transition words and subordinating conjunctions
- how to identify and correctly use nouns and verbs, with answer sheets included
You can securely log in at any time to access Module II, download the Strategies and Worksheets, and watch the videos. Your access to Module II is available 24/7 and does not expire. Please note: once you have access to the module and the downloadable PDFs, no refunds are offered.
To Purchase, return to your Log-In page.
If you are new, click here to find out about Module I and to purchase it. Module I contains the writing foundation strategies of the Incite to Write program and is required for purchase of all other modules.